Pacific Northwest Corgis, LLC
How to Purchase a Puppy
How to Purchase a Puppy
Our goal is to ensure that each puppy goes to a loving home and that you feel confident and excited about your puppy purchase.
AKC and CKC registered red and whites, tri's, red merles and sables = $2500
Blue merles = $3000
Fluffy's = $3000
Full Registration = only available to approved breeders and for an additional $2000 above standard price.
- Your Corgi puppy, handpicked for you based on your input and our knowledge of each puppy
- Age appropriate vaccinations and worming
- Removal of tail and dewclaws by our vet at 4 days old- unless requested left in tact
- Starter pack of the food that your puppy has been eating
- Informational starter flyer
- Registration packet with either AKC or CKC
- 2 year health guarantee against genetic disorders. *Lifetime Health Guarantee against genetic disorders provided for all dogs who maintain a NuVet supplement regimen and a healthy weight. This regimen ensures proper lifelong nutrition.
How To Get Started
- Call Janelle at 509-987-7764 or email us at [email protected] so we can set up a time to have a phone interview. This helps us to understand what you're looking for and ensure that our puppies are placed well.
- Provide a non-refundable deposit of $400 via Venmo, cash, or check. The order of which we receive deposits impacts puppy placement.
- Once the puppies are 6 weeks old and have had their well-puppy vet check, we will begin the process of matching them with their new puppy-parents. This process is done by looking at the preferences purchasers have stated, coupled with what we know about each puppy's personality and the order that we have received deposits in.
- Weekly photos and videos will be posted on Facebook @PacNWCorgis for you to see how your pup is growing.
- Puppies can be picked up or shipped at 8 weeks. Shipping is available via a Flight Nanny to most places in the U.S. and the cost is dependent on current rates plus $150 for a health certificate. We will coordinate shipping.
- Suspended during COVID: If you are local and would like to visit us, please email to set up an appointment. For the safety of our puppies, we insist that you do not bring your own fur-babies along. In addition, to ensure that mommies and babies are happy and healthy, puppies younger than 4 weeks old cannot be held.